You are now at,
http://www.promises-angelsaroundme.blogspot.com ♥
Tick Tock : Saturday, September 11, 2010,1:51:00 AM
Well. Let's make it short and simple, I Love You.
I have seen many guys, but I found that they have nothing on you.
Guess what? You are the best guy I have ever met in my life and I am sure that you will be the one in the future too. :-)
We have gone through many in these 2 years plus. I never meant to break you heart. I love you. I always do! :'(
Because you made me realise that it is not just a dream to be with someone who really cares for you and loves you, the most important thing is you love him / her too!
xoxo.
I have not been realised why it never worked out with anyone else until the day you walked into my life. You are the best thing I never knew I needed. I have fallen for you, deeply. Love is like quicksand - the deeper and deeper you fall in, the harder it is to get out.
It doesn't matter at all. I am not willing to get out of this too. :-)