I might say cruel words from my mouth without thinking sometimes . I know i always say words that will hurt you and those words will always spoil the happy moment together but sometimes, they are just true words from my heart. I never wanted to hurt or make you upset :( . But i really want you to know what am i thinking . I want you to be the girl that can truly understands me . You're a really special girl that i can only meet once in a lifetime and i really don'y want to lose you . I promise that i will fill your life with endless of love and happiness till the very end of it . I will stay and protect you like an angel no matter how tough will it takes me . Girl , i am sorry for all the things that i had done to hurt you . I love you , i always do <3
:)