You are now at,
http://www.promises-angelsaroundme.blogspot.com ♥
|
|
Tick Tock : Wednesday, June 06, 2012,11:34:00 PM
Bruno mars, listen to it PLEASE.
或許我們在另一個時空裏,是在一起的.
Sounds so familiar? Haha it does. You know whyyyyyy.
I wonder sometimes, since there's only A moon in this world, at least from what we know since we were kids, so, the moon we are looking at, even if we are not at the same place, for e.g. one in Msia, another in somewhere far away, it's still the same moon right. We are just looking at the SAME thing, at different places. :)
This suddenly means a lot to me. I have no idea why. This makes me feel that, we are connected, no matter where we are. Okay I am not referring this to anyone else, BING BING don't think it's you kay :P .
The sentence, when I read it out, it sounds so.. SAD. It gives you hope anyhow, but it makes you feel so bad. Is that really good? Its like, poking someone by using a knife, and telling him/her that hospital is just around. Then you say, OH SORRY I HAVE LOCKED THE DOOR AND I HAVE LOST THE KEY. This means you poke him again. But he may think that, OH THERE ARE WINDOWS I CAN STILL ESCAPE. Life is like that, when you make someone sad, you are actually giving some other hopes to them.
Okay until now, to people who are reading this nonsense, do you get what I mean? I don't. That's cute, haha. (I wanted to type hehe or huhu or hoho, but that sounds so.... NOT MY AGE.)
College life is kinda stressful, it's just the 3rd day! WTF because the lecturers are so, grrrh. Make me wanna, poke, them. GTG. Seeeeee you, if we are looking at the same moon.
Talking to the moon, Yew.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Profile
Do not frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile. ♥
|
| | | |