You are now at,
http://www.promises-angelsaroundme.blogspot.com ♥
Tick Tock : Saturday, October 09, 2010,12:54:00 AM
I want you to stay here with me.
Pavilion / '10 Sep 11
Big thanks to the uncle (a passer-by) who helped us to take this photo. Must appreciate! ♥
-
Decided to sign in Blogger when a lot of memories was popping up into my mind. Viewed Yein's blog at the same time. The song in her blog (Talk to me) keeps replaying. Her mood has totally affected me. Ya, we human cannot predict what is gonna happen next. Because we are just human! We are not the God! God's the one who has the power to decide how will our life be, NOT US. Life is just like a game. We can only follow God's instruction, move and move and move. When we reach at the finish line, we stop. Everyone will stop at their own finish line. This means that we will die one day in the future, definitely.
Last Friday, i wrote an essay which was about parents for my Chinese P2. 树欲静而风不止,子欲养而亲不待. If you don't know what is that means, check your dictionary. I am so lazy to explain :/ . Okay, the main point is, my tears dropped when I was writing it. Reason? Because I thought that it is really hard for me to accept that my parents will die and just leave me. I know this is a fact. I can never change it, no one can. I KNOW THIS PRETTY CLEAR! But it's just hard to hold my tears from falling down. Sounds very silly right. Let me tell you, it is not silly at all, for me.
Xiaobing always tells me that,'Your parents will let go of your hands when it's the right time.' Seriously, I wish they never will.