Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain. Would you?
She tried so hard, and all she gets in the end is, seeing him hugging her.
I feel so bad for her! Even though we are not close friends, just, she gave me a feeling that she tried hard to get him back. It's okay girl, you can find a way better guy one day soon, very soon. :)
The feeling of love, I mean, 暗恋,初恋,失恋. I miss all of these. :)
The first time you grabbed my hand, you make me feel like crying now! Hate you Xiao Tay. Oh ya, do you know, I always write letter for you. You never knew right. So, don't complain anymore. :)
Ya girl, same like you. I wanna be slim, be beautiful, be cute, be hawt, be sexy.
And, be the only girl he never will regret of having.
♥ you.