I went to Mid Valley with Jie to watch the movie, Petaling Street Warriors. There's a maze. Anyway it's not open for public at first, so we didn't go in. Not a big waste though :O
The dirty humour and inside jokes in the movie would only be understood by locals, IMO. Etc. 自卫党. LOL. BTW, TAY XIAO BING! Look I am sorry that I did not watch this movie with you. I still love ya ♥ !
I saw a lot of Bearbears and decorations! They are so beautiful! I really wish to take all of them home. But they are too expensive to allow me to do so. Why am I not a super rich girl? :'(
Let it snow ! Whitey whiteeyy snow!
There are many crystals! Piano, bearbear, horse.. They are really beautiful! Can I take them home? :'(
Xiaobing! Do you hear me? :'(
Piano! And little violin :D
Mary go round and round :D . I used to play this when I was small. Mama always accompanied me to sit on that, in Genting Highland. :)
I love this!
I love this too!
See what I wore :) ! Xiaotayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Lastly, the photo of the day..
OMG POSER! I love this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ !
Xiaobing Xiaobing save this photo! And save it as your wallpaper!
Signing off,
Xiaobing's calling me :P
Yew ♥
OH BEFORE THAT,
FELIZ NAVIDAD!