You are now at,
http://www.promises-angelsaroundme.blogspot.com ♥
|
|
Tick Tock : Wednesday, June 13, 2012,11:19:00 PM
Because of You, by Ne-Yo
It's KISS DAY tomorrowww! Well I just incidentally saw it on Facebook. Everything in this world now is always related to Facebook. LOL okay I have no idea what I am typing. :/
Soooooo, Bing's exam is finishing tomorrow. Oh well mine is going to start soon. Second SEM is really kind of stressful, no HONEYMOON in my dictionary anymore. I really really do feel like going to bed at maybe 3 a.m. tonight, but I can't. I have classes tomorrow, morning till evening. Everyday's routine.
Personal statement, resume, applications.. OMG. It's like, KABOOM BOOSH, all these things suddenly appear in front of me, and I HAVE TO FACE IT. No one can help me on this, perhaps? Haha okay I just know about what UCAS is about today. Thanks to college mates. More stressful now. Tsk.
I have been fallen in love with Ne-Yo. ♥ I mean with his songs. His songs are sooooo nice! Oh ya his voice too! I have not been listening to music for a while. Too busy to do that. Can you try to imagine life without music? OMG imagine how hectic it is.
I KNOW I HAVE TO FACE IT, ALL ALONE. STAND STRONG. GO GO I LOVE MYSELF MAN <3 . On KISS DAY, I KISS MYSELF (:
Loves,
Yew.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Profile
Do not frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile. ♥
|
| | | |