Laopo , i really felt guilty of hurting you so deep that day . I never want to hurt you , i never want to make your tears drop :( . I am really not in a good mood these days .. Forgive me if i ignored you in the night okay ? :) . Every relationship will experience their highs and lows , just like what we are experience now . I never thought of that before , but after i met you , i believe that you are my ONLY and our relationship will last FOREVER .When I always tells you that "Xiaobing is always here , don't worry " it's not a sweet talk to make you happy but it's the truth from the bottom of my heart . You're just a girl that worth everything of me so i never doubt the promises that i made to you . No matters where we are going to study or live in the future , i believe that we will end up in the same place together. Why ? Because i believe in my dreams :) . I will make my dreams into reality .
I promise .