1st of all , i checked some veterinary universities and this ink shows you all the universities around the globe ( almost )
http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/study/training-degrees/international/veterinary-medicine-courses/cgory/a3-3/sin/ct/programs.html . I also found out that you can actually study in Nottingham for veterinary medicine and science . It is a very good university and it might provide a twinning program to the UK . If you want to go to the UK directly you need a GCE A-level with a result that based on your university requirement . Or you can go for a 6 years undergraduate course ( not really possible ) . I think that UK have a total of 6 vet school and Singapore provides 2 only . But i will try to ask some vet that near my house when i go to the clinic for a visit :) .
To my dearest wife ,
I am really sorry for ruined your night :( . I know i always loses my mind easily and that makes you very unhappy . You can call me stubborn or any other words that can describe my mindless thoughts . What i really want to do is to be your one and only guy that will ever stand for you . Laogong will always stand by your side no matter what happens :) . I love you .
I really do <3