You are now at,
http://www.promises-angelsaroundme.blogspot.com ♥
|
|
Tick Tock : Thursday, June 21, 2012,10:55:00 PM
Sleeping without pillow, hugging without bear.
A day without TAY BING BING, it's like a year without rain.
Gosh, try to imagine I have just gone through a year with hot weather, no water.
He is there happily eating, sleeping, relaxing in Penang. I am here suffering in KL, with no SATAY around. DARN HIM RIGHT! <3
Weekend is coming! Looking forward to London Musical Night with da friends <3 ! Some old friends may not be how they used to be anymore. Its so sad seeing someone who used to speak the same outerspace language now speaking some language with others that you don't know. Hmm.. Anyway we people need to move on.
6 months in college, I feel kinda sad whenever I think that we are gonna seperate in a year later. :(
Night without dreams,
Yew.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Profile
Do not frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile. ♥
|
| | | |