You are now at,
http://www.promises-angelsaroundme.blogspot.com ♥
|
|
Tick Tock : Tuesday, July 17, 2012,12:07:00 AM
Sleepless night. Anyone there?
No one understands. How lonely can this be.
Can't even stand on my own feet.
How come pursuing our own dreams has become so hard.
Days get harder and harder.
Dependent? Nobody else can be depended on.
Tears has become so cheap, worthless.
Each drop of them, can't even help to bring the happiness back.
Smile on the face fades, since when.. Smiling has become the hardest thing in this world.
Fortune-teller, where are you?
I need you so much right now, to tell me how my future will be.
Lost in darkness. Without clues, without lights.
I can't cry out, but the tears are just keep running down.
I want to scream, but I can't. It's like something blocking.
I wonder how long will it take to heal every scars.
Do not give me hopes. I am hopeless.
I know. You are not there. As always.
Countless tears, flood.
It tastes sour.
Please, just tear me apart. KILL ME.
OH DAMN. Can I just run away from all these?
I need to call someone.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Profile
Do not frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile. ♥
|
| | | |